Trying to find a movie? Old, but colored movie.?

I remember I saw it a long time ago, it was old, and bad quality, but it wasn't black and white. It was about two people who would dream about each other and they would meet on a plane and talk. The man is trying to find her, he eventually does. There's not much else I remember except I'm pretty sure it was medieval times because I think I remember her wearing a long flowy dress and he wore like a tunic, I think. I think she's also trapped somewhere but they both dream of each other often and talk. He's like on a journey and I think he might even be a prince and I remember they kiss.

By plane I meant a plane of existence, sorry about the confusion!

• Favorite Answer

It´s the italian movie

Sorellina e il principe del sogno / Alisea and the Dream Prince

Full Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oL0i5WorkE

Youtube thumbnail

Maybe this one?

The Fountain is a 2006 American drama film that blends elements of fantasy, history, spirituality, and science fiction. It is directed by Darren Aronofsky, and stars Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz. The film consists of three story lines, in which Jackman and Weisz play different sets of characters who may or may not be the same two people: a modern-day scientist and his cancer-stricken wife, a conquistador and his queen, and a space traveler in the future who hallucinates his lost love. The story lines—interwoven with use of match cuts and recurring visual motifs—reflect the themes of love and mortality

• Rilla

The answer is not Father Goose. They were not marooned, they used a Band-Aid not a cigar band, they were not saved from the island and there was no custom made ring with diamonds that looked like the cigar band.

How did medieval people meet on a plane?

How old old is "old"? Forties? Fifties?

• Ashley S5 years agoReport

Oh I'm sorry I wasn't more specific I meant a plane of existence, not an actual physical plane. I'm not really sure how old but if I had to guess maybe 70s or 80s, but it did have color