Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Cops live dangerous lives. Isn't it time to say that #coplivesmatter because they keep us safe?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The challenge in saying something like that is that liberals immediately jump to the hyperbole, saying, "Oh, so you think killer cops should just have the freedom go hunting for young black men?"

It's impossible to have a discussion regarding the matter, even when you preface each reply with the "Now, I know there are bad cops out there" disclaimer.

No one supporting cops thinks that (1) the latter are above the law and that (2) they never run afoul of it.

The vast majority of cop/civilian interactions, regardless of the reason for said interaction, result in neither death nor injury. When a suspect ups the ante, that changes the variables and the armchair quarterbacks of public safety come out of the woodwork.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

Whether unknowingly or otherwise, Liberal leaders are actively employing the exact same tactics to "fish" for liberal extremist "lone black wolves" as are employed by Islamic radical leaders in "fishing" for their so called "lone radical wolves". ....... by the creation and stroking of outrage among the most impressionable.

These murders of innocent whites by "lone black wolves" are a direct and predictable result of a concerted incitement by liberal leaders across the Nation and from the White House.

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.” is a well remembered Obama sound bite within "the hood".

And, this third world "War on Cops" can only be halted by those who instigated it.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

It is time for the Police to start doing what they are accused of doing and do it with automatic weapons when the savages start throwing rocks and bottles.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

yeah, poor babies, i seem em chatting in their cars, snacking.

then they goto the park and shake down kids making out and getting smoked...

makes their day.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • YRU4IT
    Lv 6
    5 years ago

I hope I get on that jury!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.