NYC or LA?

I plan on moving next year to one of those two places. I've lived in upstate New York, and was born in San Francisco California. I have been to both nyc and LA and love both. I was curious which place would be better for living.

• FL0001
    Favorite Answer

NYC. LA is the most overrated city EVER. It has TONS of poverty and gang violence, there's currently a drought going on, there's a HUGE mexican population, it's impossible to get anywhere, there's a very high crime rate, there's almost no public transport, and all the culture is either for the very wealthy or the very poor. LA has no middle.

New York, on the other hand, is very safe, very little poverty except in the Bronx, great public transport, great locals, tons of things to do, not to mention amazing surrounding areas (Jersey and Long Island are really cool), a culture that is inclusive of the middle class, and great cuisine (The Italians and Jewish people have AMAZING FOOD!). The ONLY reason that you should live in LA is if you hate the cold.

'Course, I personally love Orlando, but if I had to choose NYC or LA, I'd take NYC in a heartbeat.

NYC so much more happening

• Mik

you need a plan for nyc. la,,,you don't