Are aliens real?

I've been wondering about this question ever since I was a kid and I'm sure we've all been wondering the same question.

I've watched a lot of documentaries and even read articles about it because I found this subject rather fascinating.

I've read somewhere that extraterrestrial lives are real but the government tries to hide it from the public although there have been eye witnesses from different areas of the world. Also I read an article whee the former prime minister of Canada proves that the government is indeed hiding the existence of aliens. saying that there have been 4 different species visiting our planets for decades. Mostly because they're concerned about nuclear activities that not only affects the earth but the whole cosmos in general.

I asked my science teacher about it but he wouldn't say much on the subject because apparently "I'm too young to talk about that kind of stuff" I'm 15

Favorite Answer

You teacher is certainly wrong to say that 15 is too young to contemplate Alien life in the Universe.

The circumstantial evidence for Alien life is great- there is nothing so unique about Earth to conclude that life in the Universe should be confined to it- it's in an ordinary Solar System around an ordinary star in an ordinary galaxy, all of which are replicated by the billions or trillions.

Science has so far failed to detect life elsewhere, but considering the enormity of the Universe compared to the research, that should not be at all surprising.

There is an excellent graphic showing the 200-light-year radius of human radio broadcasts compared to the size of the Milky Way. As you can see, even if Alien civilizations are listening for or sending out radio signals, they or we will have a very long wait- not to mention other factors, such as absorption or distortion of radio waves by interstellar dust.

• Paula

There are no aliens from other planets.

If an alien comes to visit us it will be the biggest news story of all time.

The news networks will pay huge money for any first hand encounters.

They won't pay much to someone who saw some flashing light disappear behind some trees.

But if an alien spacecraft lands on your baseball diamond, do be sure and contact CNN before rushing over there.

The Alien mythos is a modern ghost story. In fact, it is even less real than ghosts, as they have a rational explanation, while aliens seem to depend on you having watched TV every day since you were born. There is no evidence at all that aliens exist anywhere.

Perhaps you should start by asking yourself why you find it necessary to obsess over fictional beings that have no evidence to support their existence. Then ask yourself why, of all fictional beings, you obsess over space boogiemen, rather than, say, Bigfoot, or the Loch Ness Monster.

Believe me you are not alone. Evidence suggests that there are many others like yourself who also obsess over folks who are said to exist up in the sky. Some of these groups of people have become quite powerful and meet weekly to exercise obsessive compulsive behaviours to strengthen their beliefs. However their beliefs are couched in King James English, Latin or some other syntax rather than the technobabble of space aliens. But the same principle applies.

Your science teacher is right. Those conspiracy sites that go on about guverment coverups will do your head in. That would be a shame for one as young as you. Next thing you will starft believing that the Earth is flat but the guvament is hiding that too. Then finally you will lose all reason and insist that the moon landings were false. It all starts with belief in nonsense.

Examine your own psychology for your tendency to believe in queer notions that are totally unsupported by evidence. Discuss them with your science teacher. Perhaps you may become interested in a real science like psychology. That would be a useful outcome, and you will actually be respected one day, as opposed to the alternative of insisting on belief in spacemen.

Cheers!

• luis l

Yes,we have humans to became aliens as long the history records know,this aliens build destruction,hate and weapons,but we remember them whit praid?The history of the world show something is real,the destruction is controled by humans to get more people death,by humans,But some people tell us,we have to be afraid of aliens and their weapons,bla bla ?.

My Answer To You = Yes.

I can assure you with more than 45 years of their involvement with me ... Aliens are completely real.

The truth, nobody really knows, if so everyone would know about it, it would be largest discovery in our existence probably. But nobody truly knows, however in my personal opinion our galaxy and universe is too large for us to be the only forms of sentient life. Maybe one day we'll know. Just don't go believing every government conspiracy you find on sketchy internet sites; make your own hypothesis.

• Steve

Probably yes but they are not here on earth. They are in planets in other stars and we have not yet found them despite the scientific search for aliens (SETI)

• Gary B

Yes.

They come from Mexico, Canada, and a few European countries.

OOOOhhhh . . . . I get it. you mean aliens from spacer?

No. Not any real opnes hear on earthj.

There might be life on distant planets, but we'll surely never know for sure. "Interstellar Travel Is Preposterous" is the title of an article by several top scientists.