Is this anxiety or...?

Like, sometimes I ll randomly feel as if I m not good enough, and like I may hurt those around me or they may hurt me(not violently), or like everyone is there cause they feel sorry for me and they don t really love me, like my boyfriends are always cheating on me or looking for other girls, and along with this I ll cry and have trouble breathing and my heart rate increases.

I can be having the time of my life and then I ll randomly get these moods. What is this? It s frequent.

Favorite Answer

yea it is just try to relax It's okay not to be strong. listen to music distress

I do not recommend medication because it will not solve your problem, only suppress it so it can pop out in another form, perhaps in a process happening within your body that you will not notice until it is too late. As for anxiety attacks, I had an acquaintance who was in the same situation. I did not help her because she refused help, but I have some strange methods to deal with this. It sounds as if there are no tremendous problems in your life, but I'm only assuming from the "suffer from attacks of anxiety for no apparent reason" quote. It would be helpful for you to seek an opportunity where you can focus on other people in third world countries, perhaps volunteering to distribute malaria relief or food, even. When you're dealing with a real crisis, sometimes these things take the backdrop and leave you alone. On the other hand, pressure can mount higher and you'll find yourself worse off, but I doubt this.

Definitely anxiety, see a psychiatrist.