Do you believe ghosts exist?

I'm doing this for homework

1. Do you believe ghosts exist?

2. What makes you believe that ghosts are real/ or unreal?

Favorite Answer

No, I don't. Because all the evidence points to- "ghosts are imaginary".

Yes, definitely. If they didn't, how can we explain why nearly every culture around the world have a belief in spirits and ghosts? In many cultures, there are spirits who are lost or choose not to go to the light – these are a minority and are what we call ghosts. We wrote an article that outlines the 9 reasons there are ghosts.

I believe in an afterlife which means spirits. You could call them ghosts I guess. I don't believe in pail white figures that float around at night; spirits are just human souls.

I have my own personal evidence of a spiritual level: I heard an angel say my name when I was crying at night. My sister heard it too and told our mom. (I hadn't said a thing to her). We were the only ones in the room and it was clearly an adult woman's voice. Once I saw a leg as it was disappearing up the stairs in my house. Everyone in my family was outside or downstairs.

Emanuel Swedenborg wrote in great detail of his visions of the spiritual world and conversations with spirits (in his famous book Heaven and Hell). He had visions for 30 years. He was a very respected scientist, and his visions changed his whole focus. His books make sense throughout and are brilliant. He certainly wasn't crazy. He correctly predicted the exact time of his death, as well as other events from the spiritual world. His IQ was over 200 on the Turman scale, on which 150 is genius level.

Yes, I first starting thinking about it when I was alone at the time I was living with my parents I was a teenager, it was around Halloween (not kidding) the air conditioning wasn't on the door was shut tight and all of a sudden the door flew open and no one was there...it was creepy.

not ghosts so much as spirits, good and bad. Experiences and what I believe was solid evidence

No, but idk sometimes I think the word ghosts are just a cover up so devilish things can mess with you but then again, when you say ghost, it reffers to a spirit or someone deceased. So technically yes.

If it violates the known laws of physics, it's unlikely to be real.

• Violet5 years agoReport

The laws of physics are man made

No

no