Misfire #3 Cylinder on 1997 GMC 1500 5.7L V8 350?!?

Heu guys. I need help with my 1997 GMC 1500 with the 5.7L 350 Vortec.

I have a misfire on the #3 Cylinder. I have no hesitation, plenty and I mean plenty of the power, no getting thrown outta gear, but I have a tiny shake at idle. The check engine light came on going up a rather steep hill, but it didn't rankle or shake like when the whole damn thing needed to be tuned up. Kept power and all. I tried seeing how it idled with a different plug, still got a barely noticeable shake. There are no symptoms of an injector issue like power loss or hesitation, the thing is actually high performance. After taking the plug out and wire off, cleaning the plug and putting It back in, I took it for a test drive. I couldn't manage to test on as steep of a hill but I had it under quite a bit of load, near floored, no light came on, performed great.

If it happens again though under the same circumstances, could I just be looking at a plug wire issue? Maybe an injector needs to be cleaned? Please help. I love this truck and don't have a lot of money. I wanna get a better idea of what's going on before I run to a shop