Does Boise State University require 2 years of language to get in?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I looked through all the online documents at the Boise State University(BSU) related to admission to completion of the bachelor's degree. (BSU. There were no foreign requirements for admission, nor any foreign language requirements throughout the programs at BSU. It is your choice about which college you want to apply. Good luck. I was a college professor and a member and chairman of the admissions committees of four universities.,

• 4 years ago

Boise State University Admission Requirements

• 4 years ago

Boise State Requirements

• 6 years ago

Marketing Major or Finance Major?

Hi! I'm a 24 years old international student in the silicon valley. This is my Senior year and I'm struggling with the final decision. I did a lot of mkt classes in my life, but recently I heard voices saying that a Finance degree gives much more possibilities tin finding a well paid job. Here is the thing, I don't know much about finance and also in which Finance field i would like to work in.I heard that with a Finance major a person can cover many business positions even in the mkt sector. Also looks like that with a finance major you there are more work possibilities and better salaries. Also with a mkt major a person can only accomplish marketing related things, by contrast a person with a Fin degree can work in Mkt. I am a very extrovert and creative person, but sometimes we need compromises I just want to avoid to be sit all day long in the office and do math about books with no creativity. I am very open to any advice and personal experiences. Thanks for the time spent in reading this. 10pt.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Boise State recommends one year of a foreign language, but they don't require it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.