Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

are you aware what is happening in lebanon?

Lebanese politicians have been known for war crimes and corruption and manipulating the government for decades, since the civil wars in the 70s to 90s. It's over now but the same dictators politicians are still the same since the 70s! Each group of them have their own milishia to do the dirty work for them. Now after the youth have had enough of those problems : no electricity no health care no jobs dirty government men are manipulating everyone, our streets are full of trash and shiit. Kids started dying from viruses because hospitals won't take them before they pay the bills. There have been hundreds of cases where someone who have "connections" kill an innocent citizen for something as silly as a car park never goes to jail and walk around proudly busting about it! Most foods that enter our country are cancerous and some cooking materials are even radio active! A young man called tarek was raped when he was in an orphanage (so when he grew older told the media's about it, few weeks later he got into jail because a politician thought that his confession to the media is insulting Muslim sunnis ( the orphanage is supported but sunnis)

And the list goes on

Whoever today there was a manifestation organized by us the youth, few hours later the army and the police started shooting and beating us and they even kidnapped some girls! There was over 50 victims badly injured and some where tortured See the tapes on this page on facebook " ebanese memes" the one with over 218k likes

Favorite Answer

those Americans who choose to pay attention to the news [sadly few] are aware that Lebanon is, effectively, a battleground between competing religious groups all contesting for power over each other. The contest has permeated the government to the point that, as I see it, the government can no longer be trusted except by those in power.

Personally, I find this quite sad. One of our colleagues here at university is married to a Lebanese gentleman [for some decades now]. Even he is unwilling to travel to Lebanon during the current times and despite having many family members still living in his home village. {how could he even get there safely? fishing boat from Cyprus? the faction that controls the Beirut airport doesn't like his group.}

hang in there. when the younger people of all the groups say to their elders to stop the fighting and stop the killing -- it will stop. sadly, i expect that this will take the younger people of EVERY group acting together -- a very difficult thing to achieve.

Source(s): a grampa in America

What has happened to Lebanon is truly a tragedy. Once called the Paris of the Middle East Beirut was left in rubble after the civil war.

The Iranian backed terrorists, Hezzbollah use southern Lebanon as a staging ground to attack Israel.

As for Lebanese Christians they have been leaving the country since the collapse of the Ottaman empire to escape persecution by Muslims. Millions more have emigrated since the civil war thirst years ago.

I have always wanted to go to Lebanon. My grand father was from there and it was a dream of my mother's to visit.

Best of luck to you and the good people trying to make a life surrounded by evil

• Ali5 years agoReport

Hey joe I think you are right some Muslims are terrorist here but so does some Christians . They both kill the same people innocent citizens . They use the religion card to make people fight with each other while they rob us ( I'm athiest )

I have absolutely no idea what is happening in Lebanon.

• RockIt

The muslims in Lebanon are some of the most degenerate criminals the world has ever seen in the last 50 years. Almost as bad as the sociopaths in Iran.

• Ali5 years agoReport

That's not the subject tho , I wrote this question because I want people to know what's happening here , if u can help us spreading it

• ZILLA

No. American media is geared toward brainwashing and the flavor of the month is ugly-@ss Trump.

SLA FOREVER!