Another Christian "family values" hypocrite caught with Ashley Madison account. Where will it end?

This time it's Sam Rader, who says God has forgiven him so it doesn't matter any more. Why don't Christians ever take personal responsibility for their actions? They do whatever they want, then claim God forgave them so the matter is closed.

http://gawker.com/viral-christian-pregnancy-youtub...

Update:

The article with the quote saying he'd been "cleansed."

http://www.etonline.com/news/170480_youtube_star_s...

20 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago
    Best Answer

The whole concept of Christianity is so that people do not have to take responsibility for their own lives and actions.

All religions are like that...that is why they attract the weak willed and feeble minded who are unable to think for themselves.

• JoePublic
      Lv 5
      4 years agoReport

The thing with Ash. Mad. is that some of EVERY category of people would use something like that. Using the issue to attack all Christians is just asinine.

• 4 years ago

Never will, I hate to say a lot of Christians are like that. Though I get a kick out of it when people who support "family values" (whatever the **** that means) get caught doing something that goes against their own convictions.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I don't think christians care any more. They know that their philosophy is morally bankrupt but that they can get away with pretty much everything short of murder by quoting the bible, so subconsciously they have said "f--k it" and decided that they're going to have some fun.

• 4 years ago

The problem with your argument is that when you find a counterfeit, that only proves that something real exists from which to copy.

You will NEVER find a counterfeit $6.00 bill or $9.00 bill! The only currency that is ever counterfeited is that for which a real exists.

I'm not familiar with the incident to which you refer, but if it IS true, then that man will be held accountable by God, and will be judged accordingly.

But if YOU judge, then you cannot point your finger at Christians when they say that certain atheists' behavior patterns are wrong, and accuse THEM of being judgmental.

Judging and accusing others of judging are two-edged swords which the users cannot afford to swing lest they cut off their own legs!

But remember, "He who is without sin may cast the first stone", and don't you DARE say that doesn't apply to you just because you aren't a Christian, because then you're setting up a double-standard, which is hypocrisy, which is what you're accusing Sam of doing. Judging another only condemns yourself!

Don't demand of others what you, yourself, aren't willing to give! You want perfection in someone who labels themselves as "Christian"? Then BE PERFECT before you condemn another of not being perfect.

The fact that you know enough to point out the hypocrisy only proves that you know right from wrong, and you cannot use any excuses for the wrong behavior YOU carry out!

• barty
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

How dare you assume that I'm engaging in "wrong behavior," by the way? Other than simple unbelief, that is?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

I'm a Christian and think it's a shame that there are hypocrites in this world. I don't think we can Christianise anything which the bible says is wrong.

• 4 years ago

It won't ever end, human desire will always exist weather you believe in a god or not. Hypocrites exist in all races and creeds and hypocrites like, the asshole you're describing will exist until human doesn't.

• Sofia
    Lv 6
    4 years ago

Where will it end? As if it mattered to you. Another wolf in sheep's clothing has been exposed. Good. That says nothing about the virtuous Christians who do NOT cheat on their spouses.

• nobudE
      Lv 7
      4 years agoReport

Yeah, nobody was talking about those christians.

• 4 years ago

Sam Rader ‘clarifies’ Ashley Madison account: ‘I’ve been completely cleansed of this sin’.

http://zap2it.com/2015/08/sam-rader-ashley-madison...

honesty in religion is good;

but the real problem is lying in the face of true religion by replacing it with egotistically self-serving ideas. praying and having faith with such an idea of self-serving egoism is evil, and creates suffering. this is one of the evils of the times in which we live.

who do you trust?

this is one of the hypocrite-cases where you should find another job.

• 4 years ago

I'm not sure. But they should take responsibility, and saying that God will just forgive me as a way to sin is not right either, it is better to not try to sin with christ and if/when we do we should be sorry, myself included.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

A person can better avoid sins of hypocrisy and many other sins, and can live a more loving and virtuous life, if he or she recites daily and with care the angelic psalter of the Virgin Mary.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.