Why am I so sore?

I'm 15 years old, and have been feeling fine since the beginning of the week. I slept quite a decent amount last night, but woke up in so much pain that I could barely move for hours, and felt feverish, despite not having a high temperature. I have a headache, back pain, neck pain, dizziness when walking, etc...

The majority of the pain is in my arms, and it's very hard to lift them... I haven't had such a throbbing pain since I was in the hospital, last year.

If it's at all relevant, I did step on a piece of broken glass last night, and it did bleed enough that it was dripping... it doesn't seem to be infected, but there may be a piece of glass deeply stuck in it, as it hurts to walk on my foot, now.

I was in pain when I woke up around 11 this morning, and it lasted until it was about 6 PM, and I took a muscle relaxer and some painkillers... but it's about 11 PM now and it hurts again. Sorry for the long post; it's just really bothering me!

Favorite Answer

Perhaps you slept in an awkward position or exercised the day before which can cause muscle pains. Take a warm bath and see if that eases the muscles and cures them out, or ask someone to give you a little massage. Roll around your neck and sleep in a comfortable position, and if you come up with a fever, put on fuzzy socks soaked in vinegar which instantly reduces fever

• Annie5 years agoReport

Thanks for the help! ^.^