Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 years ago

Is Mayim Bialik (Amy from Big Bang Theory) ugly?

No, she's not at all, unlike Penny, she doesn't wear any makeup at all while Penny wears loads. She's supposed to look "plain" in the "Big Bang Theory". I'm sure she'll look gorgeous with some make up and a glamourus dress. She's really pretty just the way she is tho.

• ?

I don't think she's ugly. I would say she's kind of plain looking. You have to realize that she's playing that up a little for the show. she wears little make-up, and dresses that hide her figure rather than compliment it. If she wears glasses in real life, she probably has some frames that are more stylish. By the way, here's a picture of her when she's not dressed as her character for the show:

http://assets-s3.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/art...

No, she is not ugly. I do think that her style of dress on the show gives her a less attractive appearance because her character's sense of style is not exactly supposed to be strong, but in general she is very beautiful, which is even easier to notice when you look at pictures of her in her everyday clothes (not her character's clothes).

Big bang theory sucks.

Why do you ask? Can't you make up your own mind without anybody telling you what they think? If you decide that Mayim is ugly, then you should probably keep it to yourself. Not everybody agrees. I still think of her as Blossom.

Ususally

Not ugly

No

Beauty is subjective, but I would agree that she is ugly.

I happen to think she's quite gorgeous, actually :)