Will conservatives forgive Josh Duggar for having an Ashley Madison account?

I think they will because he is a white christian conservative who is against homosexuals. He has alerady been forgiven for boning his underage sisters. And everyone knows only liberals are evil. But that's my opinion. Whats yours?

Would you forgive a liberal for having an Ashley Madison account? Is it any of our business? What's the point of this insipid question anyway?

Duke

• John

What's to forgive? It's a Website operating legally. Duggar subscribed and paid the fees, nothing

illegal (distasteful yes; illegal no).

HIS reputation is tarnished NOT Conservatism! Keep things in CLEAR CONTEXT.

• K8

I barely know who he is.

I have no need to forgive or not forgive him. That would be up to his wife and family and friends.

I would not stay married to him or trust him if I knew him. He has issues. I feel badly for his wife and especially his kids.

• Marduk

They forgave Jimmy Swaggart and his hookers. Jim Baker just got out of jail and is already bilking his followers from what I hear. Heaven must be full of conmen!

They'll ignore that any of this happened. He is just another example of a hypocritical "Family Values" conservative Republican who goes around preaching at other people, especially the political opposition, about how immoral they are.

• MEL T

I as a conservative don't watch reality tv so he means about as much to me as Caitlin Jenner.

Your idiocy is becoming more and more apparent! He didn't "bone" his sisters. But, in short, NO! He will NOT be forgiven.

I don't care what he does anymore than I care what you do. He isn't my problem.

don't really think anyone but libs really cares

He says he has a sex addiction.