Will conservatives forgive Josh Duggar for having an Ashley Madison account?

I think they will because he is a white christian conservative who is against homosexuals. He has alerady been forgiven for boning his underage sisters. And everyone knows only liberals are evil. But that's my opinion. Whats yours?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 years ago

Would you forgive a liberal for having an Ashley Madison account? Is it any of our business? What's the point of this insipid question anyway?

Duke

• John
    Lv 5
    4 years ago

What's to forgive? It's a Website operating legally. Duggar subscribed and paid the fees, nothing

illegal (distasteful yes; illegal no).

HIS reputation is tarnished NOT Conservatism! Keep things in CLEAR CONTEXT.

• K8
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

I barely know who he is.

I have no need to forgive or not forgive him. That would be up to his wife and family and friends.

I would not stay married to him or trust him if I knew him. He has issues. I feel badly for his wife and especially his kids.

• Marduk
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

They forgave Jimmy Swaggart and his hookers. Jim Baker just got out of jail and is already bilking his followers from what I hear. Heaven must be full of conmen!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

They'll ignore that any of this happened. He is just another example of a hypocritical "Family Values" conservative Republican who goes around preaching at other people, especially the political opposition, about how immoral they are.

• Lv 4
      4 years agoReport

Pretty much what you do on here every day.

• MEL T
    Lv 7
    4 years ago

I as a conservative don't watch reality tv so he means about as much to me as Caitlin Jenner.

• 4 years ago

Your idiocy is becoming more and more apparent! He didn't "bone" his sisters. But, in short, NO! He will NOT be forgiven.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I don't care what he does anymore than I care what you do. He isn't my problem.

• 4 years ago

don't really think anyone but libs really cares

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

He says he has a sex addiction.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.