Will Ashley Madison ruin Josh Duggar?

So far the fundies have turned a blind eye to his child molestations. But I'll bet they think adultery is infinitely worse. Cretins!

• jimmy
    Best Answer

LMFAO. All he has to do is repent. It's the Christian way......What a load of b0ll0cks.

• If the revelation that he molested his sisters didn't ruin him, this probably won't either. Those who dislike the Duggars will continue to find them abhorrent, and their supporters will continue to support them. TLC has already cancelled their show. What else can happen?

And is anyone surprised at this? He's a freaking hypocrite. That was obvious when he took at job at the Family Research Council, an organization that demonizes gays and compares them to child molesters. I'm never surprised when it comes out that some guy screaming family values has been cheating on his wife.

Well, I was thinking about it. The problem with any of it is proof. This proof might be only of concern (if at all) to ONE person...his wife. This is true for ALL the "alleged" spouses. The group that released the data has STATED that a vast majority of the female profiles are FAKE. So where was all this alleged "cheating" going on if there were never any matches.

I downloaded the data myself. It is in a SQL database. It is NOT for the faint of heart to properly IMPORT this data into a SQL database system so that the data can be examined. In other words...it isn't EASY for just anyone / everyone involved to see this data (at least not yet)

Josh Duggar has no standing in society anymore because he is "YEE GADS" an alleged "child molester". This data dump probably won't matter to him at all right now.

• anon

All the cheaters on Ashley Madison are going to get what is coming to them, that being said. 37 million users have Ashley Madison accounts. Only three US zipcodes out of 43,000 do not have an Ashley Madison account, and those are sparsely populated rural areas with little to no internet access. As of 2014 the US had an estimated 115,227,000 households. That makes a projected 32% or 1/3 of all US households that have a cheater. Assuming that both spouses want to be cheaters this could make this as little as 1/6 of US households. In the wake of this revelation US citizens have picked a scapegoat to put all their focus on. Not only is the press attacking this scapegoat, but his wife also, blaming her for not leaving him, his parents for not raising him right and his children for existing. The attacks in the press have been vicious and the comments under the articles have been even more vicious. The things that have been said are just awful. The wife and children, and brothers and sisters and even parents are not responsible for this man’s adultery. But we are teaching the husbands and wives of 1/6 to 1/3 of US households is that this is how they too will be treated once their spouses infidelity becomes public knowledge. Somehow we get the idea that because a wife chooses to forgive, this makes her weak. Trust me when I say that forgiveness for some grave injustice is not easy to do and forgiveness is something that only strong people are able to process.

I have seen many posts online lambasting Christians because this particular Christian celebrity has been found in a few sex scandals as of late and appears to be a sex addict who has repeatedly acted on his addiction. Christians are being called out for their “injustice” and willingness to stand by this family in this family member’s hour of shame. Well, let me tell you something, Christianity is not about judgement, it is not about evil people getting their just due. God is a good God who demands justice but humans were incapable of being just God created injustice. God created justice for all mankind by the most unjust act to have ever taken place. God allowed an innocent man to suffer and die unjustly, to create justice for all men. He sacrificed his own son Jesus, and believe me when your child dies you hurt, when your child hurts, you hurt. God hurt when Jesus died. He was fully God to make it just, he gave his life freely to make it just and he was also fully man so that he could pay for our sin. Because he did not deserve death the power of justice raised him back to life proving that sin had been paid for once and for all. So when any man, woman or child has a relationship with Jesus Christ their sin is paid for. So when I say Christianity is not about life being fair I am telling the truth. Jesus death was not fair, Jesus did not have a fair trial, Jesus did not have a “just” death. When sinners sin, whatever their celebrity status, however they sin, through Ashley Madison or otherwise they have committed an injustice that must be paid for and Christ paid the price. So when Josh Duggar sins, there is grace at the cross, there is forgiveness and hope and healing and if we American’s are unable to forgive infidelity then 1/6-1/3 of US households are soon going to be broken because we don’t believe in offering forgiveness for sin.

Now Ashley Madison blames the hackers trying to direct attention away from themselves for the existence of a website that should be illegal because it undermines the family and when the family is weak the nation is weak, but I think that Ashley Madison is to blame for what they have done to destroy families in America.

I stand with Anna and the other 1/3-1/6 of American households suffering from sexual infidelity from Ashley Madison.

http://gawker.com/pure-america-meet-the-only-three...

• Yeah, if molesting children didn't ruin him, this won't either. However, it's going to be interesting to see how those who claimed we shouldn't bring up his history of molestation because it was so long ago and he was so young himself will explain this one away.

• nobudE

If diddling his sisters didn't ruin him, I can't see how diddling strangers will. They'll just say it's the devils fault or some standard bullshyt.

• barty

Maybe with his wife, but the fundamentalist community will continue to rally around him and insist that he's forgiven and the whole matter is irrelevant.

It would be amusing if it drove him to take a short walk off a tall cliff. Then they could rename the show "eighteen kids and counting".

Is /Ashket Masion a cremation service?

It won't because he is a white christian conservative. Don't you know that only liberals are evil?