Why do these Evil Christians think that a wonderful person like Israel Kamakawiwo'ole is not in Heaven because he was not Christian?

I AM GOD and I have more non Christians in Heaven then Christians because of their thinking. They are filth to think only they get to go to heaven. You do not need to be Christians to enter MY kingdom.

And to the Christians that do not believe like this I thank you.

Favorite Answer

The bible makes it extremely clear that xtians have zero chance of getting into heaven.

if the xtians had bothered to read it, they would know this already.

The bible says different, I'll stay with Jesus.

You know you're wrong when you show hate.

I don't think or say that. Why are you so nastily trolling around here?

The people that deserve to get into Heaven, Christian or not, will do so. Wtf are you doing to be worthy of it?

so, you think just because you are "good" in your own view, you are safe? I beg to differ. let me explain why no one is "good" We have all sinned, we all sin on a daily basis and require Jesus in our hearts to forgive us our sins. Jesus is the only one who has ever been "good" the rest of us are filthy all the time. Its only by grace that we are saved and with out Christ, there is no grace.