I have a 2015 toyota tacoma trd off road.?

I have a 2015 toyota tacoma trd off road. It has the locking rear diff. Down hill assist. AT what ever that is. My question is. What is the difference between the trd off road and the trd pro. Also do the Toyotas have a rpo list like the chevys do in the glove box. I haven t had a chance to check. And my last question is. Is there a website I can go to. To understand the rpo codes. Thanks for any help

• Eric P
    Best Answer

The Pro has the black, beadlock-style wheels, hood scoop, smoked front headlamps, and a special, cat-back exhaust system. It also has special floor mats and shift knob. The suspension on the Pro rides a bit (1.75") higher on different Bilstein, coilover shocks (rear shocks include remote reservoirs for better damping at extremes). The Pro comes with BFGoodrich All-Terrain tires while the TRD Off-road comes with BFGoodrich Rugged Trails.

I'm not familiar with rpo--is that a GM thing?

Websites:

In the glove box of chevy. They have a plack that has a bunch of 3 letter or number combinations. That are codes for. That truck. They are called rpo codes. Anyway I thought that toyota might do the same thing. Thanks for the information.