Don Tomasso, a local businessman, benefactor to many charitable causes, a staunch defender?

of the faith and the faithful, presents a strong theistic theme at the restaurants and social entertainment centres he owns. Question; Atheists, will you patronise such establishments? May I remind you that the 'Cacciatore' is to die for, and is my personal favourite, available at most outlets. (Thank you Don Tomasso.)

Favorite Answer

I don't care if the chef is a voodoo shaman as long as the gumbo is good.

---- I don't like Italian food. It's gone down hill since Marco Polo.

And American-Italian food is just grotesque.

Gee, what's next? Some more pasta?! Oh, and tomatoes? !

Pass.

When I go to a restaurant, I go for the food. I am not making a political statement. If he serves good food and provides good service in a clean environment, I have no problem with being a customer.

• barty

I don't generally patronize such restaurants. I prefer my food without a side of preaching.

Just curious, would you go to a restaurant where a religion you don't believe in was preached?

• Jea

Nope.

I won't knowingly support superstition.

Money goes to support superstition, I won't put money there.

Except I do pay my taxes. The fact that tax money is used to support superstition is even illegal, but it does anyway.

The clergy have always had a free ride.

• Connie

Unlike Christians who ask customers if they are gay or not, atheist don't ask these stupid question as such.

We just want good food.

• randi

when i spend money at an establishment i do so because i'm interested in what they sell, not so much interested in the owners religious beliefs. i don't wake up everyday asking myself "how can i make a christian happy today?"

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest.

If he starts banning people because of their non-faith then I'll make sure everyone knows it.

I prefer Thai, and the restaurant you are pimping is several thousand kilometres away in any case.