Thea asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 5 years ago

Kids going camping horror movies?

So, I´m a huge fan of horror movies.

And because I don´t have anything better to, I´m watching them pretty much categorized.

Now I´m on the classic cliché. People going camping in the woods or to a cabin and some psycho attacks them etc. Or they´re on a road trip and their car breaks down for that matter.

I´ve watched a lot of them. Friday the 13th, Texas Chainsaw, Preservation, Eden lake, Cabin Fever, Cabin in the woods, Crowsnest, The Strangers, and some other movies.

Do you guys know any other movies like that who's worth a watch? :)))

Favorite Answer

Hi, Here are a few horror movies you might like. Sorry, if you've already seen these.

1. Sleepaway Camp (1983) - Has sequels, & recent remakes.

2. Night Of The Living Dead (1968/1990) - Checkout "The Return Of The Living Dead 1985".

3. Stephen King's IT (1990)

4. Creepshow 2 (1987) - My favorite part is the blob in the lake.

5. The Haunting In Connecticut 2: Ghosts Of Georgia (2013) - Based on the "Heidi Wyrick" story.

6. The Blair Witch Project (1999)

7. Red State (2011) - Loosely based on Westboro Baptists Church.

Here is a bigger list of my favorite horror movies: https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20150...

I hope you enjoy these movies. Good luck!