? asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsCancer · 6 years ago

What are some good songs for you to listen to after your grandmother passes away?

My grandmother just passed away from pancreatic cancer. If you know what that is that is a cancer that grows really rapid. This is her second time with this cancer. The first time she had surgery and was cured. This time by the time we found it it was already in her liver. She began to be come very ill and then we lost her. I would like some songs I could listen to. I know one I like is heaven was needing a hero. If you could find some like that I would appreciate it. Thank you for your help!

Heaven - Beyoncé. It's a real beautiful song. Not like drunk in love and all that type. It's really a beautiful song.

My Immortal - Evanescence.

See You Again - Charlie Puth

Wake Me Up When September Ends - Green Day

it depends on the person. some people like sad songs to listen to after sad events. some others like more upbeat songs