The way she speaks to me?

My wife is Chinese and does a lot of evening work to meet clients for her job. I've had a trust issue with one of her friends which she tried to explain away.

It's Friday night and I was wondering why she was in the city. She said she couldn't talk and that I should text her. I outright asked if she was with him. Why? Because I found her chat history had been cleared but she lays spoke with him on Thursday (just two days ago).

She shot back a sarcastic reply that she is f**** him. I questioned why she was being nasty and she once again repeated that she is f***ing him...

What upsets me is why she is purposely throwing that in my face instead of just being honest and saying that she was probably with a client.

If I take what she says at face value, our marriage is over. But she has made sarcastic remarks in this style before to me.

I'm over it. Why does she say rubbish like that directly and at what point should I start to take her replies seriously?

Yes we are married. She is 30 and I'm 32. No kids.

Favorite Answer

She is fcking him 100%. and hiding it under sarcastic remarks.

• Liz

Ah yes, the Chinese wife with the business clients again.

You know, I can remember a time when the trolls on here used to at least be entertaining.