Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Who's better Megyn Kelly or Rachel Maddow?

Better at being a political talk show host

Favorite Answer

Better Reporter: Megyn Kelly.

Better Disseminator of the Party Line: Rachel Maddow.

Better Looking: Megyn Kelly.

Better at Trying Harder: Rachel Maddow.

Better at Having Fun: Megyn Kelly.

Better at Complaining: Rachel Maddow.

Since Maddow has been and is a political commentator there is no contest. Kelly does hard news with a twist and is only borderline political commentator but she does spin both ways on occasion. Perhaps she will evolve into a full time spin master but for now she's only a news fad. That said, once these people realize there notoriety by giving full time political opinion they change very quickly as it's all about the money and celebrity.

• ?

Well, I pass gas that's smarter than Maddow, so it would have to be Kelly.

• y

I have not listened to nor followed Kelly enough to know what exactly she is.

Maddow I have listened to enough to know that she is a master of intertwining the truth in with lies. sop that whatever message it is she wants her sheep to receive. Appears to be very logical. One of the worst kinds of deceptions one can do as far as I'm concerned, especially considering. That MSNBC touts her as a news anchor, not the opinion talking head that she is.

• Rachel Maddow is a free bleeder

• ?

I like Megyn. Rocky is a little too rough around the edges. LOL

Megan Kelly has spirit and gumption and is unafraid to face Donald Trump even since she is only a girl. I prefer strong women.

Kelly beats Maddow's lies all the time.

Megyn Kelly is better in bed.

Better at what?

*edit*

Hard for me to say. I don't watch either one of them. But from what I can ascertain, they're both media whores who would rather stir up a hornets nest than to have meaningful discussion on actual issues.