Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Who's better Megyn Kelly or Rachel Maddow?

Update:

Better at being a political talk show host

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Better Reporter: Megyn Kelly.

Better Disseminator of the Party Line: Rachel Maddow.

Better Looking: Megyn Kelly.

Better at Trying Harder: Rachel Maddow.

Better at Having Fun: Megyn Kelly.

Better at Complaining: Rachel Maddow.

• 6 years ago

Since Maddow has been and is a political commentator there is no contest. Kelly does hard news with a twist and is only borderline political commentator but she does spin both ways on occasion. Perhaps she will evolve into a full time spin master but for now she's only a news fad. That said, once these people realize there notoriety by giving full time political opinion they change very quickly as it's all about the money and celebrity.

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Well, I pass gas that's smarter than Maddow, so it would have to be Kelly.

• y
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

I have not listened to nor followed Kelly enough to know what exactly she is.

Maddow I have listened to enough to know that she is a master of intertwining the truth in with lies. sop that whatever message it is she wants her sheep to receive. Appears to be very logical. One of the worst kinds of deceptions one can do as far as I'm concerned, especially considering. That MSNBC touts her as a news anchor, not the opinion talking head that she is.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Rachel Maddow is a free bleeder

• ?
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

I like Megyn. Rocky is a little too rough around the edges. LOL

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Megan Kelly has spirit and gumption and is unafraid to face Donald Trump even since she is only a girl. I prefer strong women.

• 6 years ago

Kelly beats Maddow's lies all the time.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Megyn Kelly is better in bed.

• 6 years ago

Better at what?

*edit*

Hard for me to say. I don't watch either one of them. But from what I can ascertain, they're both media whores who would rather stir up a hornets nest than to have meaningful discussion on actual issues.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.