Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Is there a bigger loser in the league than Geno Smith?

I imagine that Todd Bowles, another mindless ghetto rat, is in the running for dumping on a scrub to protect a 2nd round draft pick, but Jets players are now saying that Smith provoked IK Enemkpali by shoving a finger in Enemkpali's face.

I don't know about you but if someone puts their finger in my face they're, either, going to get hit or that digit is going to get bitten.

Smith may be a chicken but Enemkpali didn't think he tasted like it, so he slugged him. It's a reasonable reaction to what Smith did and hardly a sucker punch. The only suckers in this case are the idiots who believed Bowles' lies.

The league doesn't get involved in training camp fracases and the team, clearly, is backing their POS quarterback, so is anyone else hoping Enemkpali makes the Bills roster and tees off on Smith when the Jets play Buffalo in Week 10?

I'd love to see the guy break Smith's finger this time, along with his neck, back, arms, and legs. Geno Smith is trash. So is Todd Bowles.

• Edward
    Favorite Answer

No. Plus he's a Jet.

The Jets won't win a super bowl until ther death of Joe Namath, who sold his soul to the devil to win his 'guaranteed' game

Idk, he's got to be up there, especially since money was involved and Smith appears to have been taking his sweet time paying the guy back. But I'd put EJ Manuel up there as well. To start for the Bills, all he has to do is beat out Matt Cassel and Tyrod Taylor. Instead he's behind both of them on the depth chart.

I think one way is they can draft a lot better. They missed on a lot of good picks including the Jamarcus russel pick instead of Calvin Johnson. I think they need a new quarterback too- Carson Palmer isn't going to do it. All in all, they need to build a better team and stop with all the penalties.

No one is giveing Enemkpali a starting ob he will have to earn it.There are no assurances Smith will be given his starting job back.Talking about week 10 is a little premature right now isn't it?

He's up there

• Ron

Yes, Jeb Bush!

Damn lonesome tell em how you really feel son.Woooo