Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 4 years ago

Does Trump want to literally build a wall across the entire southern border?

I'm struggling to figure out if he's serious or not. Part of me starts thinking about the logistics and the actual efficacy of building a physical wall, let alone this outmoded pretechnological thinking.

While I had a hard time thinking Trump would actually think he's espousing a good idea, it wouldn't shock me if he really was an overly ideological dinosaur.

Help me out here, if this guy serious or is he using the wall as a metaphor or something?

Well, he could be meaning that, or, he could be saying that to attract attention to the media. Given his recent remarks on immigration and the like, he would possibly be leaning to the "I-actually-mean-to-build-a-wall" part of what you were saying. We could, or our country certainly, build a wall on the entire "southern" border. Pretty soon, Cuba will be a problem also.

no, he knows better, he knows there are parts that you can't build a wall across but what he's saying is that ALL of the border will be watched. He knows our former military need jobs.

Campaign promises are made to be broken. Did Obama bring us Immigration Reform, a closure to GITMO, peace in Iran or Afghanistan? Complete recovery from the recession? A single payer healthcare system?

We are building that wall and sending them back with or without Trump.

There's already a damn wall isn't there?

Some people actually think that laws should be enforced - silly huh.

We won't know until he actually becomes president and tells everyone what his actual plans are.