Is it normal that there is no swelling, no pain, no itching from several wasp stings?

I helped a friend move to a new apartment and we were cleaning his old one. He wanted to throw away a wooden table that was outside. One to three we counted then lifted it when a swarm of wasps came attacking. We quickly ran inside and we both gotten bite. He had been stung on his hand and I got stung on my shoulder, neck, and arm. My friend felt pain and finger got swollen. However, for me, nothing happened.. no pain, no swelling, no itching. Just small bumps where the wasps stung me.

Favorite Answer

YOu have better immunity against wasp stings...but still put antiseptic cream on stop any infection.

• joe714

you must be a mutant superhero