Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is it normal that there is no swelling, no pain, no itching from several wasp stings?

I helped a friend move to a new apartment and we were cleaning his old one. He wanted to throw away a wooden table that was outside. One to three we counted then lifted it when a swarm of wasps came attacking. We quickly ran inside and we both gotten bite. He had been stung on his hand and I got stung on my shoulder, neck, and arm. My friend felt pain and finger got swollen. However, for me, nothing happened.. no pain, no swelling, no itching. Just small bumps where the wasps stung me.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

YOu have better immunity against wasp stings...but still put antiseptic cream on stop any infection.

• joe714
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

you must be a mutant superhero

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.