Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

agree or Disagree? ObamaCare is here to stay? Even if the next President elected in Nov 2016 is a republican?

Favorite Answer

Agree for the most part it probably is here to stay in some form.

It won't last past this year, I don't think. Once people start getting hit with heavy fines, **** will blow up and even those who supported it, will rally against it.

I can't afford healthcare. The cheapest for me because of my husbands job is 400 dollars. 400 dollars I cannot spend a month.

Obamacare focused on the wrong thing. Instead of forcing people to HAVE heath insurance, they should have been forcing these large companies to make much needed medication prices reasonable.

• jakemcclake
      5 years agoReport

Yes the price of drugs and therapies has caused healthcare prices to stay high. However, many of the people against the ACA are looking to allow drug companies to inflate their prices more. A part of the ACA was to allow Biosimilars to reduce drug prices.

Nope

If N0bamaCare doesn't get repealed this year, Donald Trump, our 45th president of the United States will! And thus begins a new era of prosperity for America!

Source(s): Vote 0bully, Hillary and Slick Willie and Burnie Sanders to prison in 2016!!!

Yes ObamaCare is here to stay, it's too big of a Leviathon and Injustice Kennedy courtesy of Supreme court ruled it's ok

This is what obama has said: "Obamacare has been law for 2 years, stop trying to repeal it".

Here's what I say: "The 2nd amendment has been law for HUNDREDS of years,stop trying to repeal it".

• Neengefan
      5 years agoReport

NO ONE, of any influence, has said "repeal the 2nd amendment".

Disagree- Single payer is the people's choice.

Obama care will be gutted like a dead fish.

I hope that is wrong, but so many people would rather "screw over" their neighbor to get a "freebie"

Obama care is welfare for the lazy. If you don't work, you should get nothing. Genetic Cleansing.

7 states have already dropped it because they DONT have the Budget for it?

• Neengefan
      5 years agoReport

Republicans have tried hard to get rid of it because of Insurance lobbyists. Big business wants to be, always in control, and make the rules. Now, they can't.