Sean asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Should we vote Donald Trump?

All the candidates are full of **** anyway. Sure Donald won't be able to change anything if he wins but at least he'll make an entertaining president. Better than watching that brain dead dolt Obama.

• Jas B
    Favorite Answer

You want to put in charge of the whole American economy a man of business, who's businesses have gone bankrupt 5 times, most recently just last month, in order to have an "entertaining president"

Someone who thinks like this:

"He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured." –Donald Trump on John McCain

"I will build you ... one of the great ballrooms of the world." –Donald Trump, on building a $100 million ballroom at the White House

"You know, it really doesn`t matter what [the media] write as long as you`ve got a young and beautiful piece of ***." –Donald Trump

“If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband what makes her think she can satisfy America?”

“Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day.” -Donald Trump

"When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're sending people that have lots of problems...they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime. They're rapists." –Donald Trump

"When it comes time to default, they’re not going to remember any of the Republicans’ names. They are going to remember in history books one name, and that's Obama." –Donald Trump, urging Republicans to force a default on America's debt so that Obama wouldn't be reelected

"I'm not a schmuck. Even if the world goes to hell in a handbasket, I won't lose a penny." –Donald Trump

"The beauty of me is that I'm very rich." –Donald Trump

All the above can be traced back to him. All I can say is you have a strange idea of what would be "entertaining" beliefs in a President of the most powerful country and military in the world.

Yes, you should vote for Donald Trump. Think about it, you vote for Trump, the future of our American country will be beautiful and safe. But if you vote for Hillary Clinton, you're wasting your time and it'll lead to persecution.

No way, that's exactly the reason things will change. Because so many more people will actually pay attention to what he says. No way they can sneak things passed correct and proper legislation while Trump toots his ultra bass boosting trumpets.

He hasn't even lied yet. I mean, the first politician in history to not lie once on stage. Plus he will FIRE tons of old career "flow and focus dams".

OMG I am so looking forward to an early morning press conference "Mr.Mcconnel. You can lie to your friends and you can lie to your constituents. But you are not lying to your employer, I'm sorry, but, yoh fired, pack up your office, go home".

No no, you shouldn't vote for a president just cause he's entertaining. If you really don't like any of them then don't vote. Well now that we're tlaking aobut politics vote for Bernie Sanders check him out cause he isn't full of ****.

• gerald

it's your future does the driver look sober with a good no claims bonus oops they are dropping off already

Politics is turning into a reality show