I can't fantasize!!!?

I know, in theory the human mind automatically knows sex, and I know quite a bit through research for prep, and I've had sexual experience. But I've never masturbated...I tried recently and I just couldn't get anything. I tried watching porn, reading erotica, all the general things but I don't experience pleasure when doing it.

I especially can't seem to fantasize about anyone I like, I have an erection but just don't feel anything sexual. Its just a hand stroking.

Does anyone have tips?

• J
    Favorite Answer

Gunner,

Looking at your other questions, I don't really understand if you don't know how to masturbate or if it just doesn't do anything for you. So excuse my answer if it doesn't hit the spot.

Grip your erect penis in the same way you would grab a broomstick if somebody tossed a broom to you and you had to catch it with one hand.

From the middle of the shaft, move your hand down to the base then up to the tip. Reverse that movement. Continue this movement, go slowly for several minutes, then try different speeds.

You hand should maintain contact with the skin of your penis, causing the skin to sort of slide over the inside of the penis. Some guys prefer using lube or lotion so that your hand is sliding along the skin.

After a while, it should start to feel warm, full, tingly. Continue.

It may sound strange, but one of the best things you could do is ask a friend to teach you. Most guys are actually pretty excited to do this. It would be like if you had a friend who had never eaten pizza or ridden a roller coaster. You'd be like, 'You've got to try it!' and you'd want to be there when he did.

I am certainly sympathetic to your plight, and I think your friends would be also. Just ask a close friend or friends, "This is really embarrassing, but I've never masturbated. I've tried, but something is just not working. Could you help me learn how to do it, like by showing me or demonstrating on me? I wouldn't ask if I wasn't really frustrated. What do you think?'

Maybe you need an emotional connection in order to enjoy the experience? That's rare for a guy, but even for men, emotional attachment does make it better. If you like real sex with people, that's probably the case.