Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Average Height For 15 Year Old boy ?

I Am 15 and im 5 4 or 5 5 . do you guys think that i am average height ! my shoe side is 8 ! What is your opinion

Update:

I Am 15 and im 5 4 or 5 5 . do you guys think that i am average height ! my shoe size is 8 ! What is your opinion

Update 2:

Hi guys so I'm turning 18 this october and now my height is 5'8. what do you guys think is it good? or am I still on shorter side?

Update 3:

Hi guys so I'm turning 18 this october and now my height is 5'8. what do you guys think is it good? or am I still on shorter side?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Violet
    Lv 4
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

When you go to the doctor, ask to see the charts with height. Your doctor will tell you your percentile for height which compares your height to boys of the same age. For example, if your doc says you are in the 75th percentile, then you are taller than 75% of 15 year old boys.

But your height seems to be a bit on the shorter side, but you could be waiting for another growth spurt

• 6 years ago

some of my friends are smaller than me while some are on my height means same height but many of my class mates are taller than me they

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

Are you taller than your friends? Shorter? Or about the same height?

If about the same, then you are average. If you are taller than your peers, then you are above average height. Etc.

• 6 years ago

You are short and small, bro, but at your age, I bet u r about to have a growth spurt.

Good luck. Guess it's possible u will always be a little dude.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.