Average Height For 15 Year Old boy ?

I Am 15 and im 5 4 or 5 5 . do you guys think that i am average height ! my shoe side is 8 ! What is your opinion

I Am 15 and im 5 4 or 5 5 . do you guys think that i am average height ! my shoe size is 8 ! What is your opinion

Hi guys so I'm turning 18 this october and now my height is 5'8. what do you guys think is it good? or am I still on shorter side?

• Violet
    Favorite Answer

When you go to the doctor, ask to see the charts with height. Your doctor will tell you your percentile for height which compares your height to boys of the same age. For example, if your doc says you are in the 75th percentile, then you are taller than 75% of 15 year old boys.

But your height seems to be a bit on the shorter side, but you could be waiting for another growth spurt

some of my friends are smaller than me while some are on my height means same height but many of my class mates are taller than me they

• Rick B

Are you taller than your friends? Shorter? Or about the same height?

If about the same, then you are average. If you are taller than your peers, then you are above average height. Etc.

You are short and small, bro, but at your age, I bet u r about to have a growth spurt.

Good luck. Guess it's possible u will always be a little dude.