What is the 2014 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior?

I m looking at a 2014 Toyota Tundra "Rock Warrior" (as it says on the truck) at a local dealer. After looking at and test driving it, I am doing my research to make sure I m getting a good deal. the problem is, I can find virtually zero information specifically on the 2014 Rock Warrior. Its making me doubt its legitimacy. Can anyone help shed some light on what I m dealing with?

• Eric P
    Best Answer

It's legit, but it was only offered for a short duration and sold in relatively small numbers. The last Rock Warrior variant of the Tundra was discontinued part way though the 2014 model year, although there is rumor of another version of the package being offered on the Tundra in the future.

The Rock Warrior package first appeared in the 2010 Tundra brochure. It is similar to the TRD Off-road package but has different wheels/tires and cosmetic touches. For the 2013 model year (was not able to find for 2014), the package includes:

17" Forged alloy wheels with LT285/75R17 BFGoodrich tires

Bilstein shocks

Color-matched front bumper and grill surround

Fuel tank skid plates

Matte-black rear bumper

Fog lamps, manual-sliding rear window w/privacy glass (double cab)

Adjustable front bucket seats, black fabric trimmed with logo

...and is packaged with the Homelink auto-dimming rearview mirror with backup camera.

Hi so as Toyota make the best and most reliable 4x4 by far that is just a a toyota Tundra .so what more do you expect kid bells and whistles well it last and lasts some have even dropped a toyota of a ten storey building and it still starts. TOP GEAR here in england.