Did Alexis Ren and Jay Alvarrez break up?

Someone please answer soon cause I'm kinda freaking out they were literally the most famous couple goals I've ever known.

Found out on my IG awhile agoout that Alexis followed Jay back. Can't upload the screenshot 😢

Nope his video is still called girl of my dreams and they recently did a phone interview with cosmopolitan about their goals together and stuff. People, just because they travel separately for work and don't post about each other for awhile, it doesn't mean they have broken up.

yes they did y all! he cheated on her with this chick named Madyson B. But he and Madyson are goals so pls don t be salty. This is the truth I swear on my Uncle Hubert s grave y all! I saw them myself in his g wagon @ nobu. he was lookin fine y all. if you don t believe me check alexis insta cause she just cussed this girl out y all. well have a blessed day y all! God s speed!

Matthew 5:27-28

jay is with me now <3

sadly its unclear if you check there insta they unfollowed each other also Jay changed the name of his video that he made for Alexis before it was "Girl of my Dreams" now it s "Pacific Dreams" there are more details going into this but for right now i think that kinda states the obvious im a big fan of them to they re otp

They were not a real couple from the start. Most of it was acting. Their plans were to breakup at the end of the summer.

sadly this is true, they both developed chlamydia due to jays frequent cheating on alexis and now they are both infertile and have broken up due to this. wankers

Even if they did, how would it effect your life?

And no they didn't

No they didn't

yes they did