Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Did Alexis Ren and Jay Alvarrez break up?

Someone please answer soon cause I'm kinda freaking out they were literally the most famous couple goals I've ever known.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago

Found out on my IG awhile agoout that Alexis followed Jay back. Can't upload the screenshot 😢

• 5 years ago

Nope his video is still called girl of my dreams and they recently did a phone interview with cosmopolitan about their goals together and stuff. People, just because they travel separately for work and don't post about each other for awhile, it doesn't mean they have broken up.

• 5 years ago

yes they did y all! he cheated on her with this chick named Madyson B. But he and Madyson are goals so pls don t be salty. This is the truth I swear on my Uncle Hubert s grave y all! I saw them myself in his g wagon @ nobu. he was lookin fine y all. if you don t believe me check alexis insta cause she just cussed this girl out y all. well have a blessed day y all! God s speed!

Matthew 5:27-28

• 5 years ago

jay is with me now <3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

sadly its unclear if you check there insta they unfollowed each other also Jay changed the name of his video that he made for Alexis before it was "Girl of my Dreams" now it s "Pacific Dreams" there are more details going into this but for right now i think that kinda states the obvious im a big fan of them to they re otp

• 6 years ago

They were not a real couple from the start. Most of it was acting. Their plans were to breakup at the end of the summer.

• 6 years ago

sadly this is true, they both developed chlamydia due to jays frequent cheating on alexis and now they are both infertile and have broken up due to this. wankers

• 6 years ago

Even if they did, how would it effect your life?

And no they didn't

• 6 years ago

No they didn't

• 6 years ago

yes they did

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.