Am I being Hased U.S Army?

I am in the U.S Army , im a PFC today I was minding my business sitting down just finished cleaning a 240 a SFC came and tried to slap my weapon cleaning kit from my hand but I had a good grip on it I knew he was plying but then was like , let me see it and he tried to grab it and I knew he was just going to drop... show more I am in the U.S Army , im a PFC today I was minding my business sitting down just finished cleaning a 240 a SFC came and tried to slap my weapon cleaning kit from my hand but I had a good grip on it I knew he was plying but then was like , let me see it and he tried to grab it and I knew he was just going to drop it and walk away so I pulled back he made me get up while I was getting up he made me drop so I did and he starts making me push and he is then asking me questions and getting madder and madder then makes me lay on the floor aand put my hands like if I was at parade rest and was like next timei see you talk to me with your hands behind your back.. I felt like I was getting hased ..... is this hasing ? go from a playing matter to getting mad because I didn't let him smack it out my hand ........
6 answers 6