Alan asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 years ago

Am I being Hased U.S Army?

I am in the U.S Army , im a PFC today I was minding my business sitting down just finished cleaning a 240 a SFC came and tried to slap my weapon cleaning kit from my hand but I had a good grip on it I knew he was plying but then was like , let me see it and he tried to grab it and I knew he was just going to drop it and walk away so I pulled back he made me get up while I was getting up he made me drop so I did and he starts making me push and he is then asking me questions and getting madder and madder then makes me lay on the floor aand put my hands like if I was at parade rest and was like next timei see you talk to me with your hands behind your back.. I felt like I was getting hased ..... is this hasing ? go from a playing matter to getting mad because I didn't let him smack it out my hand ........

Favorite Answer

Welll....it's a fuzzy gray line. It might be hazing (note the Z), it might not be. Making you do push-ups is not hazing. Even the parade rest on the ground thing might not be hazing, it's just a sign he's a diick.

And you're a PFC and he's a SFC. You are SUPPOSED to be at parade rest ANY time you talk to him, unless he gives the order to relax.

you ain't bring hased until you wake up in the middle of the night naked, soaked in sperm, a bottle of JD up your jacksey, and 3 giggling NCOs are standing over you with their shorts around their ankles..

• Lee

It beat the heck out of a DI slamming you up against a wall or getting one inch from your face and chewing your a$$ out over a gig on your uniform. Suck it up private. Your turn will come if you last long enough.

No, that's just an SFC being a dick for no good reason.

• Alan4 years agoReport

that's what im going to try and do im just going to let him know I think he over reacted to the situation didnt even give me a chance to go parade rest, and if he is going to react that way to just keep it professional and not joke around with me in a respectful matter ofcourse

you are an idiot and should not be in the army with guns

• Alan4 years agoReport

You sir make no sense at all .

if he rapes you, report it to ACLU