Am I going to get other than honorable for failing my next PT test?

Hey yahoo, This is a very shameful question. I joined the military reserves on August of last year. Went through BT and AIT as a 25B. Barely passed my PT tests and failed my first Unit's PT test about 2 months ago and required to take it again during our Annual training. They haven't explained the... show more Hey yahoo, This is a very shameful question.
I joined the military reserves on August of last year. Went through BT and AIT as a 25B. Barely passed my PT tests and failed my first Unit's PT test about 2 months ago and required to take it again during our Annual training. They haven't explained the consequences. They told a lot of other people they can just quit the army if they want to.
I haven't been in long enough to be granted that privilege
tl;dr 1 year service, no deployment record, Failed 1st PT test, If I fail next PT test, Am I getting other than honorable?
Update: Wanted to say, Thank you guys for answering!