promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Since TRUMP is un stoppable, who should Trump pick as his V.P....?

Trump has a 15-point lead over Walker in the poll taken of 227 registered Republican voters in the Hawkeye State, asked Wednesday who among the GOP candidates for president they would vote for if the caucus were held today. The results, according to the poll:

Trump, 30.9 percent

Walker, 15.4 percent

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush, 10 percent

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, 7.2 percent

Former Arkansas Gov. Mike Huckabee, 6 percent

Texas Sen.Ted Cruz, 5.5 percent

Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson, 5.1 percent

I like a ticket with diversity. With Ted Cruz, Ben Carson or Colonel Allen West. Or Condoleeza Rice.

Now watch as the racial epitaphs come out of those Democrats mouths.

Coconut(US) a person of Hispanic descent who is accused of acting "white".[63](US/SA) a black person who is accused of "trying to be white".[64](UK) a brown person of South Asian descent who has assimilated into Western culture.[65][66][67](New Zealand/Australia) a Pacific Islander. Named after the coconut, the nut from the coconut palm;

In the American sense, it derives from the fact that a coconut is brown on the outside and white on the inside see also "Oreo".

TRUMP For President

http://www.examiner.com/article/tomi-lahren-obama-...

Attachment image

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I really want him to pick Sarah Palin, she'll be that pit bull with a lipstick that helped John McCain, if it were for his gaffes, he'd be President now and she'd be running for President right now, but because of the left wing media destroying Sarah after harassing her family post-obamba election. F*ck the scumbag liberals. But hey, she's the next rising star of the party, and it'd be Trump's mistake not to pick Sarah, the most qualified woman to be running this country.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Mark Cuban is considering asking Trump.

• jeff
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

Sarah Palin!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

He picked an Attorney General.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

He's paying these people to vote for him... No way should be president this must be a joke!!! R u kidding me !! Over bush over Obama over CLINTON!!!! =TRUMP?!!! I kno there is going to be another 9/11! If he becomes president

• 5 years ago

hahahah The poll that actually tell the result are until may 2016, today is to early, but hope that we chooses Rand or Ben, but that is highly unlikely

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Just run his daughter as VP

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Considering how he is running his campaign so far I'm guessing Cliven "blacks were better off picking cotton" Bundy will be his vp candidate.

• kacey5 years agoReport

And" The Native Americans should of sent Columbus and his WHITE MEN back to England"

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

-

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.