promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Which of these are your favorite History era of WWE?

1. The Golden Era (1984-1992) (with: Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, Andre The Giant, Roddy Piper, Ted DiBiase, Mr. Perfect, Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff, Sgt. Slaughter, Undertaker, Jake Roberts, Rick Rude, Ric Flair, Big Boss Man, The Hart Foundation, The Rockers, The British Bulldogs, Honky Tonk Man, Demolition, The Road Warriors, Sid Justice, The Natural Disasters, Strike Force, Ricky Steamboat, Jimmy Snuka, Big John Studd, Haku, King Kong Bundy, Dusty Rhodes, Koko B. Ware, Junkyard Dog, Greg Valentine, Jim Duggan, Brutus Beefcake, Hillbilly Jim, Irwin R. Schyster, etc.)

2. The New Generation (1993-1997) (with: Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels Undertaker, Razor Ramon, Yokozuna, Diesel, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Steve Austin, Sycho Sid, Lex Luger, Vader, Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Goldust, The Smoking Gunns, Jeff Jarrett, Men on a Mission 1-2-3 Kid, Bam Bam Bigelow, Irwin R. Schyster, The Headshrinkers, Marty Jannetty, Bob Backlund, Ahmed Johnson, Jerry Lawler, Doink The Clown, The Steiner Brothers, Savio Vega, Hakushi, Mankind, Jim Neidhart, The Goodwins, The Road Warriors, Ken Shamrock, Brian Pillman etc.)

Update:

3. The Attitude Era (1997-2001) (with: Steve Austin, The Rock, Triple H, Mick Foley (Mankind/Cactus Jack/Dude Love), Undertaker, Kane, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Vince McMahon, Shane McMahon, Big Show, Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, New Age Outlaws, Edge and Christian, Hardy Boyz, Dudley Boyz, Rikishi and Too Cool, APA, X-Pac, Ken Shamrock, British Bulldog, Owen Hart, Jeff Jarrett, Val Venis, Godfather, D'Lo Brown, Mark Henry, The Road Warriors, Vader, Ahmed Johnson, etc.)

Update 2:

4. The Ruthless Aggression Era (2002-2008) (with: Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Triple H, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, John Cena, Randy Orton, The Rock, Steve Austin, Batista, Ric Flair, Undertaker, The Hardys, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Christian, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Kane, nWo (Hogan, Hall & Nash), Big Show, Goldberg, The World Greatest Tag Team, Rey Mysterio, Hurricane, The Dudleys, Bobby Lashley, CM Punk, John Morrison, Umaga, Finlay, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Chavo Guerrero, etc.)

Update 3:

5. The Universe Era (2008-Present) (with: John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Undertaker, Kane, Sheamus, Chris Jericho, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Mark Henry, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family, Dolph Ziggler, The New Day (Kofi, Big E, & Woods), The Usos, Batista, The Miz, Bad News Barrett, Drew McIntyre, R-Truth, Cody Rhodes/Stardust, Rusev, Prime Time Players, Kevin Owens, Cesaro, Jack Swagger, etc)

Update 4:

What do you think? Any Comments or Throughs?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I am 26 years old and started watching in 1999 (January of 1999 to be exact) just two months before my 10th birhtday which was the attitude era and in my opinion the attitude era is the best during the time I have been watching but through archives on the WWE network archives, past footage and youtube videos I have seen and like the golden era. I would say that for me overall it is a toss up between the golden era and the attitude era. I still love the current product though and miss the competition from WCW.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Ruthless Aggression Era.

• 5 years ago

Golden Era!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

I don't actually have a favorite Era of World Wrestling Entertainment's history, but if I had to choose it'd be The Ruthless Aggression Era (2002-2008) (with: Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle, Triple H, Eddie Guerrero, "The Rabid Wolverine", John Cena, Randy Orton, The Rock, Steve Austin, Batista, Ric Flair, Undertaker, The Hardys, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels, Edge, Christian, Rob Van Dam, Booker T, Kane, nWo (Hogan, Hall & Nash), Big Show, Goldberg, The World Greatest Tag Team, Rey Mysterio, Hurricane, The Dudleys, Bobby Lashley, CM Punk, John Morrison, Umaga, Finlay, Mr. Kennedy, MVP, Chavo Guerrero, etc.)

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.
  • 5 years ago

5. The Universe Era (2008-Present) (with: John Cena, Randy Orton, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Undertaker, Kane, Sheamus, Chris Jericho, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, Alberto Del Rio, Christian, Mark Henry, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt and The Wyatt Family, Dolph Ziggler, The New Day (Kofi, Big E, & Woods), The Usos, Batista, The Miz, Bad News Barrett, Drew McIntyre, R-Truth, Cody Rhodes/Stardust, Rusev, Prime Time Players, Kevin Owens, Cesaro, Jack Swagger, etc)

• 5 years ago

New Generation

• 5 years ago

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.