adrienne asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 years ago

I'm a black girl with hair I don't appreciate. Ik it's society, I don't think its fair how my hair is so different. How do I love my hair?

Favorite Answer

theres so much to love about hair it can do so many things, look so many ways, embrace your hair, honestly, black people hair is sooo amazing, so full of life and sooo voluminous fck the haters man embrace your hair love it dont let anybody talk **** about it and if they do it them with it, you dont have time for haters cause ur too busy loving yourself and your hair

Yo visit a shop that specializes in Black Womens hair.They will show You what They can do with Your hair. Look at all the Black Female Singers and Models that have beautiful hair. You can have that also .Also if You see a hairstyle You like in a Magazine take it with You on Your visit to the Hair Stylist and They can do it to You.

I suggest you look at these forums:

1. hairlista.com/

2. curlynikkiforums.com/forum/

3. thenaturalhairforum.co.uk (they might still be offline because they are upgrading their site)

These ladies share the same hair as you and you can ask and learn to love your hair with their help.

Wear a weave

Everyone has something they wish they could change about themselves. All you can do is learn to accept what you cannot change. Research different ways to style your hair, beyond that, Idk what else to say.

Get a wig