Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 5 years ago

Why do some Muslims deny that sex with children - Mufa’khathat (thighing) - is part of Islam.?

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life"

Kyatollah Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

Update:

Dear Muslims, certainly I am not an expert on Islam but I kind of think that the Ayatollah Khomeini was WELL VERSED in your "religion". Are you people trying to say that you are more versed on Islam than Ayatollah Khomeini???

Please Muslims! Face facts. There are so many things that are just awful about Islam and as every day passes the world realizes this more. Sex with children sanctioned by a religion. Tsk, Tsk Tsk. How shameful

Update 2:

ssguidance - Rubbish? Do you think I made that shyt up? Go online and type in "Ayatollah Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990". There is also stuff about having sex with animals. Islam is great! Hilarious!!!!

Update 3:

Mo - Of Course Its True! I couldnt have made that up if I tried, Its WAY too weird - the realm of Islam

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I suspect for two reasons mainly, 1 because they have never read the particular verses or the Little Green Book which was Khomeini's decree or 2, it brings great shame upon them discovering that this practice has been embraced by muslim luminaries as a part of islam.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Salam.We some Muslims deny sex with children is part of Islam,because in those days before the 7 th century not only Muslims but also Christians and Jews made sex with children

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

In Islam

Muslim men and women are NOT allowed to TOUCH each other BEFORE marriage.

Kissing, cuddling, a peck on the cheek and definitely thighing is forbidden in islam BEFORE MARRIAGE.

So therefore thighing before marriage is also forbidden.

@OXO

IS Khomeini's A PROPHET OR GOD? NO SO WHY SHOULD WE LISTEN TO HIM? THIS MAN IS OBVIOUSLY BADLY MISGUIDED AND DOESNT FOLLOW THE QURAN PROPERLY, HE MAKES UP HIS OWN THINGS BUT IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE HIM GO AHEAD, DONT EXPECT US MUSLIMS TOO!!!!

@user! You said Khoemini

SO IF A CHRISTIAN PRIEST ALLOWED PEOPLE TO HAVE SEX WITH LITTLE BOYS...DO YOU THINK IT MEANS THIS IS PART OF CHRISTIANITY?

HONESTLY THERE ARE SO MANY GULLIBLE IDIOTS IN THIS WORLD WHO LIKE TO HEAR FALSE THINGS AND BELIEVE IN IT!! THIS WORLD IS MESSED UP!!

@JOHN maybe he had sex with his other wives, maybe this verse came after the marriage between Aisha and Muhammad...we don't know because this verse doesn't really say much does it? no.

@JOHN maybe because this place is full of retarded dogs that's why! who are so ******* dumb and gullible. Sometimes you have to scream in someone's face to get something. Well as I cant scream in Hillstone's face, I hope that he reads the capital letters as its clear for him to see and understand me.

Hope u understand Buttercup

by the way doesn't your wife ever do ur laundry? I'm guessing she does!

~~~~

@JOHN you weren't born in Arabia...so no you do wouldn't have multiple wives....also the Prophets wife's did take turns to do his laundry don't worry.

@Oxo so what if Khoemini is a Muslim? although he isn't a proper one. He does everything against the Qur'an. If a priest decided to write up his own books and ignore what it says in the Bible...in your eyes would it make him a good Christian? no...and Iranians are shia's...there's a huge difference love try and educate yourself about it. I do need to shout because some people here are retarded (like you for example).

Source(s): YOU FAILED!
  • maddie
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

Kyatollah Khomeini is a deviant shia, he maybe a philosopher or leader of Iranian revolution but he is extremely deviant he has distorted the religion so much it is disgusting.He does not represent Islam,his teachings are against Quran and sunnah.No where does Quran or hadith state that it is ok to have sex with children.

Infact, sexual conduct with a child is an unlawful form of sex which Allah has condemned.

"Do not approach unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is immoral and an evil way".

Surah Al-Isra 17:32

Prophet Muhammad pbuh commanded Muslims to be merciful to children and he disavowed himself from anyone who is cruel or abusive to children.

He who does not show mercy to our little ones or recognize the rights of our elders is not one of us.

Source: Musnad Ahmad 7033, Grade: Sahih

There is no sanction in Islam for sexual conduct with children

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Genius!!! alright can you show me one Authentic Hadith or verse in the Qur'an that even has the word "Mufa’khathat"..

what Kyatrollah khomeini said is not an "an authentic hadith", and just to make things even more clearer. The largest sect in Islam 85-90% of Muslims (Sunni) don't believe in that stupid mullah and his stupid Shia ideology, even some shia's themselves don't follow this guy's teaching because it's basically all false.

We believe in the Qur'an and the Hadith, if it's not part of the qur'an or hadith then it's not part of Islam, but is it only in your little brain and imagination. However, i know you "won't bring any proofs and will tell me to search it myself" like last question. :)

Nice try troll,

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

An adult is Islam is someone(male or female)who has reached puberty. Attainment of menses is womanhood in Islam.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

by ParisLove2(f): 5:35am On Oct 28, 2012 Ayatollah Khomeini's Book On Sex: For Shias

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, wrote extensively on Islamic Jurisprudence. A two-volume book, which was published originally in Arabic, was called ‘Tahrir al Wasilah’. Translated into Farsi, the book is called “Tahrirolvasyleh.” Khomeini also had another treatise on Islamic rules for living, called in English, “The Little Green Book.”

It is useful to understand what an esteemed Islamic leader such as the Ayatollah teaches his followers. Here are some excerpts from “Tahrirolvasyleh” which Muslims probably don’t want you to know about Islam:

A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate vaginally, but sodomising the child is acceptable. If a man does penetrate and damage the child then, he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl will not count as one of his four permanent wives and the man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister… It is better for a girl to marry at such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband’s house, rather than her father’s home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven. ["Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth edition, Qom, Iran, 1990]

A man can have sex with animals such as sheep, cows, camels and so on. However, he should kill the animal after he has his orgasm.He should not sell the meat to the people in his own village, but selling the meat to a neighbouring village is reasonable.

If one commits the act of sodomy with a cow, a ewe, or a camel, their urine and their excrement become impure and even their milkmay no longer be consumed. The animal must then be killed as quickly as possible and burned.

Wine and all intoxicating beverages are impure, but opium and hashish are not.

If a man sodomises the son, brother, or father of his wife after their marriage, the marriage remains valid.

During sexual intercourse, if the joystick enters a woman’s vagina or a man’s anus, fully or only as far as the circumcision ring, both partners become impure, even if they have not reached puberty; they must consequently perform ablutions.

A woman who has contracted a continuing marriage does not have the right to go out of the house without her husband’s permission; she must remain at his disposal for the fulfilment of any one of his desires, and may not refuse herself to him except for a religiously valid reason. If she is totally submissive to him, the husband must provide her with her food, clothing, and lodging, whether or not he has the means to do so. A woman who refuses herself to her husband is guilty, and may not demand from him food, clothing, lodging, or any later sexual relations; however, she retains the right to bepaid damages if she is repudiated.

It is not illegal for an adult male to ‘thigh’ or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his joystick between her thighs, and to kiss her. ["The Little Green Book"]

Pedophilia is legal in Iran and Most of the Islamic Countries Sharia 65.4 says so

This is from a Muslim cults Priest he is after all an Ayatollah

Thighing of children: Mohammed (51) married Ayesha when she was SIX, but as she was too small to consumate, he practised the sacred rite of Mufa’ Khathat (otherwise known as ‘thighing’) whereby he rubbed himself between the tops of her thighs, but did not enter. 

It is In Iran Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said

A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate her But. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). this says it all

and a Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not penetrate. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). If the man penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girl’s sister. It is better for a girl to marry when her menstruation starts, and at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven."

Khomeini, "Tahrirolvasyleh" fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990

“It is not illegal for an adult male to 'thigh' or enjoy a young girl who is still in the age of weaning; meaning to place his penis between her thighs, and to kiss her.”

Ayatu Allah Al Khumaini's "Tahrir Al wasila" p. 241, issue number 12

"Young boys or girls in full sexual effervescence are kept from getting married before they reach the legal age of majority. This is against the intention of divine laws. Why should the marriage of pubescent girls and boys be forbidden because they are still minors, when they are allowed to listen to the radio and to sexually arousing music?"

"The Little Green Book" "Sayings of the Ayatollah Khomeini", Bantam Books 

MUHAMMAD, THE PROPHET OF ISLAM

Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, The Supreme Leader of Iran, the Shia Grand Ayatollah, 1979-89 said in his official statements:

"A man can quench his sexual lusts with a child as young as a baby. However, he should not

penetrate her But. Sodomizing the baby is halal (allowed by sharia). this says it all

Muslim Males want Sharia for One reason their Male advantage 

if a Muslim males Kills a Non Muslim under sharia law and says he refused to Convert No Crime has been committed

If a Muslim Beats his wife Sharia 64.5 tells him How No Crime has been committed 

Source(s): Lived in Malaysia and Borneo
  • Mo
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

Is that true? How terrible and they say we atheists are immoral....Mo Atheist

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 years ago

It is the fatwa from Syiah religion. Not found in islamic literature. As I said Syiah are not muslims. Period.

• 5 years ago

utter rubbish, making stuff about Islam is a new trend these days!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.