Is it wise to buy a house young or wait until I've a family?

I am 21 and it's my goal to save $60 000 by the end of 2016. I earn $54 000 a year & will graduate with my Bachelor's and hope to land a job in marketing field. I was thinking of getting a house around 23-24 but j don't want to go cheap or small because I am the type of guy that wants a family and... show more I am 21 and it's my goal to save $60 000 by the end of 2016. I earn $54 000 a year & will graduate with my Bachelor's and hope to land a job in marketing field.

I was thinking of getting a house around 23-24 but j don't want to go cheap or small because I am the type of guy that wants a family and probably 3-4 kids someday.

Is it smart to get a house soon with perhaps 2 bedrooms or wait until I'm a little bit settled and know what I'm about in terms of family and exactly how much space we'll need?

Money is not an issue because I love to work, I don't take holidays too often or I'm never out of a job.