Can people see the apps I download from Google Play Store?

I'm addicted to some of them and I don't want anyone to see how much I play my games on my android phone.

Favorite Answer

You will probably want to check your privacy settings for the Google Play Store, Google Play (their games center) & Google Plus privacy settings in addition to any game that supports Google Play services (for achievements & other cloud-based support) if you don't want others to know the games that you play on your phone.

If the game doesn't support Google Play services, it will not show up online under your name UNLESS you post a review for a game / app... which will be the only thing others will see.

There are lots of privacy apps in Google play store but the main issue with them is, they came with hell lots of ads and membership modules. There is an App in Play store that provides advanced protection to your smartphone and consumes with less amount of resource usage. From last 1 month I have been using Leo Privacy Guard and I must say its a cool privacy app with some below features

1. Hide Pictures and Videos with an ease.

2. High security biometric Finger print lock.

You can try out you wont regret for sure.

Unless you signed into that game which allows the game to be shared in your circle. That's pretty much the only way anyone will see the games you have played.