Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 5 years ago

Kids of today are thousand times better than kids of 80s 90s. I know, some think they are spoilt brats, but its a good thing, it helps......?

it helps them to understand themselves a lot faster and better... the idea of freedom is enhanced... so what, they get laid, they do drugs, theyre prostitutes.. someday they will think about it and say "screw them, i had fun".. it shows kids these days know how to have fun.. thoughts? i dont know where my point is going.. i'm high right now i dont even know what's my point.. i might have forgotten.. but who cares, we're just having fun

it does make them better because in the 80s they didnt have advanced tech

Favorite Answer

Yeah, you can see the aftermath of today's kids 'having fun' when you see their car wrecked because they were doing that 'fun' thing called texting and driving. (Of course the driver and passengers die.)

More 'fun' things about this generation ~ new and more potent drugs like 'Molly' (MDMA, ecstasy), synthetic weed, etc. Sure, drugs have been around forever, but the latest generation seems to not know about using drugs in moderation.

YOLO, right ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kids of nearly all generations knew how to have fun. Nothing makes this generation 'thousands of times better'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Having tech devices that they are addicted to somehow makes kids of this generation 'better' ?? They are better at not being able to spell, better at using text-speak, and better at staring at tech screens all day, I guess.

They certainly need to work less now