Cloning software recommendation?

For my sins I work on Trucks as part of my Job and use 2 dedicated diagnostic computers that cost like 8,000 Euros between them :( Mini rant over

The older one is a touch screen windows 2000 box that unfortunately has stopped being supported. This gets just as much use as the new machine as it fixes older trucks.

The diagnostic software has stopped working, I've done various checks and I'm sure it's software rather than hardware.

To cut a long story short, another dealer friend will lend me his identical computer. Is there a handy way to clone or copy his hardrive to mine. Is there a software you would recommend?

I have the installation disc etc, but without the original set up procedure (So the Truck can talk to the computer) I'm going to struggle. I'm thinking an exact copy/clone of a working machine is probably the best option. In all my computer days this is something I haven't done before, as you can probably tell.

If you can help, the beers are on me :)

• Astel
    Favorite Answer

Ive used Macrium Reflect a few times the past month and it works great.