What's your favorite Foxy Fact?

The following "Pants on Fire" statements were reported on Fox News (and only Fox News). Which of these is your favorite Foxy Fact?

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/tv/fox/pants-...

South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley "is an immigrant." -- ANN COULTER

"There are actual cities" like Birmingham, England, "that are totally Muslim where non-Muslims just simply don't go in." -- STEVEN EMERSON

President Barack Obama’s recent New York fundraising trip "cost between $25 million and $50 million." -- DONALD TRUMP

"Far more children died last year drowning in their bathtubs than were killed accidentally by guns." -- TUCKER CARLSON

"There are over 200 documented cases where (Obama) has lied." -- WAYNE ROGERS

"We researched to find out if anybody on Fox News had ever said you're going to jail if you don't buy health insurance. Nobody's ever said it." -- BILL O'REILLY

• Favorite Answer

I like the original one where they call their show "News"!

• Marduk

They once showed a background of some old footage of a riot and tried to say it was Chicago except for the Palm Trees in back that was great reporting. And the others are not without sin on this, many use green screen backgrounds and pretend they are reporting from somewhere.

I don't see your point. Literally all from professional opinionators, regardless if factual or not. Does that msnbc and any of the low-rating garbage you listen or watch any more reputable? Hardly. In fact, I believe it was Pew who did the study recently, that found Fox was far more accurate in reporting than all the others. I guess America isn't as stupid as you make America out to be.

• As you know the highest ratings are always with Fochs news. Which simply means that we do NOT watch, or listen, to opinion shows all day. That's just your kind.

Since I know that your very first "fact" is a deliberate misrepresentation, I won't bother going any further.

Ann Coulter said Nikki was from "immigrant stock". Which she is. Her parents are immigrants.

What did you do? Copy a bunch of stuff from some left-wing blog?

• ?

My personal favorite:

Romney will win in a landslide.

• ms manners
      5 years agoReport

Funny....I only heard one invited guest say that, and every Fox person interviewing him kind of rolled their eyes when he said it.

The greatest every,...we can keep our Dr,.....oh wait,.....libs think obama is the messiah and can walk on water!

All true so all of them.