Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 years ago

Do a lot of people enjoy the fact that that Hillary is still lying to them?

This one guy wrote a song about lying... http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&sou...

• Ray
    Favorite Answer

Bill & Hillary still haven't/never will come clean about their goons killing well over 100 people they had deemed a "threat", including 4 fund raisers (Ron Brown), police officers and Air force personnel (sgt. Shelley Kelley), as well as many collateral damage. I am shocked Monica Lewinski didn't meet with an untimely death like at least one previous love interest of Bill's. Maybe he is mellowing as he ages. I don't think Hillary is, though.

I'm more concerned that the average Democrat is such a gullible moron these days. Makes me not want to get on the roads knowing that idiots are driving.

Yes

Hillary swore to Lie when she married Bill, they never did swear to be faithful to each other just that they would LIE.

libtards like to be lied to if it makes them feel good about themselves