Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

William asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 years ago

Did anyone here about the movie theater shooting in Louisiana?

It was breaking news. The gunman shot himself. But it makes me want to cry because someone would take away innocent lives like that. It really breaks my heart. Things like that really disrupt my normal life and I won't stand for it.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Gert
    Lv 7
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

OOOOO that's spooky. Just as I read your post, this came on the news on tv. I hate these things. I just don't understand why. Why would someone do something like that? Those poor people. Their poor families.

• 6 years ago

Things like this "disrupt your normal life"!!!????

Well boohoo. What an incredibly selfish and unempathetic attitude. Just imagine how much it will "disrupt the normal lives" of the victims' families and friends and people who witnessed the killings!

• 6 years ago

Seems like everyday these days there's a new tragedy.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

In a World were celebrity is everything, infamy is the next best thing !

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.