William asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 years ago

Did anyone here about the movie theater shooting in Louisiana?

It was breaking news. The gunman shot himself. But it makes me want to cry because someone would take away innocent lives like that. It really breaks my heart. Things like that really disrupt my normal life and I won't stand for it.

• Gert
    Favorite Answer

OOOOO that's spooky. Just as I read your post, this came on the news on tv. I hate these things. I just don't understand why. Why would someone do something like that? Those poor people. Their poor families.

Things like this "disrupt your normal life"!!!????

Well boohoo. What an incredibly selfish and unempathetic attitude. Just imagine how much it will "disrupt the normal lives" of the victims' families and friends and people who witnessed the killings!

Seems like everyday these days there's a new tragedy.

In a World were celebrity is everything, infamy is the next best thing !