Ean asked in TravelAir Travel · 5 years ago

Worst airplane crashes?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • K
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I believe the disaster at Tenerife holds the all-time record. I still feel sorry for the air traffic controllers, who unfairly copped some of the blame for that, while in reality it was the fault of the egotistical jerkas$ at the controls of the KLM flight.

The Japan Airlines tragedy was the worst single-air accident.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Kuba
    Lv 5
    5 years ago

Worst airplane crashes took place on September 11, 2011, where two separate planes, a Boeing 767 and Boeing 757 crashed into the two towers of the World Trade Center, resulting in total collapse of both buildings.

The worst accident involving commercial airliners was the Tenerife disaster on March 27, 1977, where a Boeing 747 crashed into another 747 while attempting to takeoff.

• 5 years ago

Worst one was Pan Am and KLM when there was a collision at Tenerife involving 2 747 aircraft. Worst single airline crash was Japan Airlines flight 123 when around 520 people died.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Any plane crash is pretty shitty.

I survived a plane crash in the 80's. It's like sitting in a chair and dropping 100 feet. It shattered my legs and pelvis. Then the fire. Yes, the fire! I wore my Nike tracksuit my mum bought me for my birthday and it melted to my skin.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Watch Air Crash Investigation and find out for yourself

• TedEx
    Lv 7
    5 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.