Can I get federal aid for CDL/B trucking classes in the state of PA?

I need to know if I can get Financial Aid for CDL/B License Classes if I go to a community college for the classes. If it matters, I live in the state of Pennsylvania.

2 Answers

  • 6 years ago

    The WIA allows money through your states unemployment dept, but if your currently employed you'll have to finance through a school. Many schools don't bother with CDL-B. Don't limit yourself with one, get a Class A. many community colleges also offer classes for about have of private schools.

    Source(s): CDL-A Driver
  • DEE W
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

    You would be better off to go for a class A CDL. If you want a class B then get a job as a bus driver they have OJT.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.