why my answer isn't showing?

i answered a question but its not showing. it wasn't deleted, so i signed a new account and checked the question and my answer is not displayed.

why is that ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

It's impossible for anyone to tell as you have your account on private so no-one can see the summary of your answers or what types of questions you are answering.

In principle the majority of answers which are hidden are due to links and especially when someone is using Y!A to promote a website.

To be very honest it does seem a bit odd that you would be checking your answers to make sure they are showing if you weren't checking for other purposes such as SEO, or cheating such as rating or awarding yourself a BA with a secondary account.

So assuming you are not a spammer, then remove any links and that will usually solve the issue.

• 5 years ago

May be your answer is gone for moderation. Usually it happens.

While answering any question give informative suggestion and don't use violence word.

• In addition to Double Trouble's answer, it's also possible that it's just a bug, because Yahoo is notoriously full of them. Trying using a different browser or just try again another day.

• 5 years ago

maybe it will go for review or some person mark your answer is flag

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.