Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

How was your day?

hope it was a happy day

Favorite Answer

pretty damn good day up til now. just had dinner and i think i am allergic to shrimp ( certain ones only ) ate shrimp all my life but everytime i work with shrimp as im a chef and eat certain ones that are prepared in a certain way then my mouth and hands get really itchy. other then that it's still early here so it might get worse but i had the day off and it feels damn good. get my schedule as well i work the easy shifts this week but next week idk i think i work a hard shift :/ right before a really busy weekend shift that i hope i don't work.

• Ginger

Typical Monday, go through it.

Usually it gets better as we get closer to Friday, with the weekend on hand.

How was your day?

I didnt sleep all night i browsed 9gag and the commented on some random posts in a kpop site(entasia)then watched japanese porn and masturbated then ordered some pizza and went to sleep , woke up and i just now realized that i h8 my life..but thanks for asking?

Busy..

It sucked like it always do.

• Math

very stressful

• jenn

It was decent.

confusing but exciting cuz of this

#ZAYNHASNOCHILL

Well :) how was yours?

My day was good thanks