student asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 5 years ago

14 days straight 90 minutes treadmill and lost 2lbs. yesterday I skipped treadmill and eat 1 pizza gain 2.5lb!!! how is that possible??

my current weight is 113.4kg.

2 weeks ago I was 113kg.

last saturday I was 112.2kg (lost of 800grams of body weight due to 90 minutes on treadmill daily)

I walked 6km or 3.75miles every day,

on last Sunday I decided to take a rest and eat 1 pizza.

today I found out that my weight is 113.4kg!!!! how is that possible!!!

well your first mistake was trying to cheat but your weight loss all depends on your metabolism. If your metabolism is fast you can "in a sense" eat as much as you like and barely gain anything. In your case you most likely have a slow metabolism resulting in the weight you gain so easily. People with slow metabolisms have a tough time losing weight if they sneak a snack here and there. You might want to consider taking your exercising to the next level but don't push to hard

Get your book group to slide on sneaks and chat on the move.

• Daily fluctuations like that are not actual net weight loss/gain, just excess fluid that your body puts on or sheds depending on many factors incl. what you eat and drink, how active you are, even things like the weather.

Play Frisbee with young kids.

Tour a winery instead regarding just buying another bottle.

Play fetch with your doggy.

Bag your groceries.