Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Roman asked in HealthMental Health · 6 years ago

Is it okay to feel ecstatic when I get into a fight or threaten to kill someone? I like getting into firhgts and living on the edge.?

Hello. My name is Roman Creed and I suffer from an Anxiety dissorder called O.C.D.

I have seen two therapists who have each almost called the police on me for telling them my true feelings.

I have also threatened to kill a few people and thought it was just fine.

I like to see people gorried and often draw pictures of bloody depictions of Christ's crucifixion.

I am a believer in Christ.

I also hid some steak knives in my drawer out of fear of someone attacking me or my brothers.

I put them back into the kitchen about a month later.

I used to be cruel to animals.

A great dane came up to me when I was a child and I was holding a broom because I was sweeping the porch off. I smacked that great Dane in the face and it ran away whimpering.

I laughed.

Now I am 16 years old and I go to a counseling center. I've had two counselers and they both don't do me any good.

Do I have some sort of mental illness?

P.S. JOKER IS AWESOME! I LOVE PEOPLE WHO LIVE INSIDE MENTAL INSTITUTIONS! THEY'RE LIVING THE LIFE OF MY DREAMS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Am I Crazy? Give me your opinion in the Comments. (bipolar emoji) = :):

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

.......please get help im sure that you have a mental illness.. in some illness they tend to hurt people but it is not purposely

• Xzar
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Well now this sounds like a blatant attempt at getting attention. Also, if you really did smack a great dane in the face with a broom, I would've laughed more because those dogs are enormous and you would likely just get mauled for it.

• 6 years ago

You are crazy! Something is wrong!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.