Roman asked in HealthMental Health · 6 years ago

Is it okay to feel ecstatic when I get into a fight or threaten to kill someone? I like getting into firhgts and living on the edge.?

Hello. My name is Roman Creed and I suffer from an Anxiety dissorder called O.C.D.

I have seen two therapists who have each almost called the police on me for telling them my true feelings.

I have also threatened to kill a few people and thought it was just fine.

I like to see people gorried and often draw pictures of bloody depictions of Christ's crucifixion.

I am a believer in Christ.

I also hid some steak knives in my drawer out of fear of someone attacking me or my brothers.

I put them back into the kitchen about a month later.

I used to be cruel to animals.

A great dane came up to me when I was a child and I was holding a broom because I was sweeping the porch off. I smacked that great Dane in the face and it ran away whimpering.

I laughed.

Now I am 16 years old and I go to a counseling center. I've had two counselers and they both don't do me any good.

Do I have some sort of mental illness?

P.S. JOKER IS AWESOME! I LOVE PEOPLE WHO LIVE INSIDE MENTAL INSTITUTIONS! THEY'RE LIVING THE LIFE OF MY DREAMS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Am I Crazy? Give me your opinion in the Comments. (bipolar emoji) = :):

Favorite Answer

.......please get help im sure that you have a mental illness.. in some illness they tend to hurt people but it is not purposely

• Xzar

Well now this sounds like a blatant attempt at getting attention. Also, if you really did smack a great dane in the face with a broom, I would've laughed more because those dogs are enormous and you would likely just get mauled for it.

You are crazy! Something is wrong!