Do you think Jason Statham would make a good James Bond?

• James
    Favorite Answer

I love Jason Statham, and it is an interesting suggestion, but ultimately I think he's too rough around the edges, and he's not traditionally good-looking like the other actors who have played Bond.

For the record, I'm not a fan of Daniel Craig's Bond either. In fact he's like the Anti-Connery. All brute and no suave. At least Timothy Dalton, Roger Moore, and Pierce Brosnan were trying to emulate the style. I hope the next actor to play bond will be more like Sean Connery, but I have no who could it well. Michael Fassbender perhaps?

No i don't think so as James Bond is supposed to be this strong good looking man who is an spy. Spies can blend in and Jason can't as he just looks too tough. Plus a bald James Bond? That just doesn't work well :')

No that guys acting skills waver in and out between films and he has too much of a cockney geezer vibe that wouldn't be associated with James bonds suave style and this is coming from a guy who barely watches bond films

I think he's too much of a brute, to be honest. I really enjoy his acting, but he's not as suave as the other James Bonds, and would therefore probably not be a good fit.

NO, personally i think he is a second rate actor.

yes

Sure

• Nina

No. Dan Craig is the best!

no